GeNeura Team, and OSL, are organising a Hackathon in Distributed Corporate Security, for the MUSES Project. You will have the opportunity of developing in an European Project, funded by the FP7.**
It will be held on 25-26 of March at the Centro de Enseñanzas Virtuales de la Universidad de Granada (CEVUG). The location is: c/Real de Cartuja, nº 36-38, Granada (top floor).
Confirmed projects, to be chosen by the participants are:
- Server performance upgrade of the corporate security system MUSES (Sweden Connectivity AB)
- Muses server web based user interface (Sweden Connectivity AB) + S2 Grupo + GeNeura)
- Command signature and verification component S2 Grupo
- Android public key data encryption component S2 Grupo
- Data Mining applied to security-based data: Analysis and Visualization tools (GeNeura)
A more complete description of each project can be found here.
The participation is free, of course. And if you already have a Github user, but you will not able to come, you can also participate remotely. The registration form is here.
Spread the word!!
The schedule will be:
WEDNESDAY 25 MARCH
17.00 – Hello to everybody!
17.15 – Where are you? What’s this?
17.30 – Introduction to GIT (by Pablo Hinojosa @psicobyte_ )
18.00 – Projects presentation (10-15 minutes each)
19.00 – Project selection and organization of groups
20.00 – Tapas crawl
THURSDAY 26 MARCH
09.30 – Hackathon starts!
14.00 – Tapas crawl
15.30 – Hackathon continues!
17.30 – Coffee break (if needed)
17.45 – Here we go again
19.30 – Hackathon finishes…
19.31 – Project results presentations
20.00 – Tapas crawl – final round
**If you are Spanish, do not worry! Of course you will have the opportunity of improving your English, but Spanish-speakers from GeNeura Team and S2 will be there to assist you.