The deadline for submitting your paper to EvoGAMES (and the rest of Evo*) is now set (1 November).
EvoGAMES is a track of the European Conference on the Applications of Evolutionary Computation focused on the applications of bio-inspired algorithms in games.
The areas of interest for the track include, among others:
– Computational Intelligence in video games
– Intelligent avatars and new forms of player interaction
– Player experience measurement and optimization
– Procedural content generation
– Human-like artificial adversaries and emotion modelling
– Authentic movement, believable multi-agent control
– Experimental methods for gameplay evaluation
– Evolutionary testing and debugging of games
– Adaptive and interactive narrative and cinematography
– Games related to social, economic, and financial simulations
– Adaptive educational, serious and/or social games
– General game intelligence (e.g. general purpose drop-n-play Non-Player Characters, NPCs)
– Monte-Carlo tree search (MCTS)
– Affective computing in Games
Important dates are:
– Submission of papers: 1 November 2015
– Notification: 4 January 2015
– Camera-ready: 18 January 2015
– Evo* dates: 30 March – 1 April 2016
This year, the page limit has been increased up to 16 pages, so you could write more and more scientific content. :D
As usual, the accepted submissions will be included in the proceedings of Evo*, published in a volume of the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
For more info about the conference and the track you can visit the Main site of Evo* 2016.
See you in Porto!