Are you into games and computational intelligence? Submit your paper to this conference track, deadline in a month.
The deadline for EvoGAMES 2015 is approaching: 15 November.
Please, prepare ASAP your (excellent :D) contribution to the edition of this year, for two main reasons: first Evo* will be held in the beautiful city of Copenhagen (Denmark); and second, we are working hard to join a special issue in a very good JCR journal.
Thus, the selected papers will be proposed to be included in it, after an extension/improvement phase, of course. ;)
The main topics are (not limited to):
- Computational Intelligence in video games
- Intelligent avatars and new forms of player interaction
- Player experience measurement and optimization
- Procedural content generation
- Human-like artificial adversaries and emotion modelling
- Authentic movement, believable multi-agent control
- Experimental methods for gameplay evaluation
- Evolutionary testing and debugging of games
- Adaptive and interactive narrative
- Games related to social, economic, and financial simulations
- Adaptive educational, serious and/or social games
- General game intelligence (e.g. general purpose…
View original post 56 more words